Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girls' weekend.


Man, have I been spoiled this summer! First a week with my mission buddies and then a weekend with some of the greatest high school friends a girl could ask for. Our catching up cost us an entire night's sleep (we went to bed shortly after I usually get up - 6:30 a.m.!) and I might still be reeling from the impact. The years have shaped us (and I'm not talking about our muffin tops) and it's refreshing to see how we each have a deepened sense of self that is evident in the way we approach life and motherhood. It was so fun to reconnect, laugh, cry, and support one another. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy friends - especially those with whom I share childhood memories. Until next time...

2 comments:

Karen Caldwell said...

Wasn't that fun?? Can't wait to do it again. 'til then we all better stay in touch through our blogs. :)

Shannan said...

Muffin tops unite! Love ya!