Our overall harvest this summer left plenty to be desired. I suppose that's to be expected when it's still snowing in late May. But check out this baby!
Our garden suffered this year too and our tomatoes are about the only thing that did well. Are you enjoying yours as much as we are ours? I still think it's funny that, out of all the many varieties of tomatoes available, you and I unknowingly planted the exact same 4 varieties. Mental telepathy? Genes? Whatever...I think of you and your tomatoes every time I water mine!
Happily married mother of four beautiful girls: Anna, Lily, Rachel and Eve. Likes: traveling, cooking, reading, cleaning, politics, playing games, gardening, and the outdoors.
Dislikes: tofu, weird smells, idleness, and fantasy baseball (which is a dislike I happened to have picked up coincidentally right after Tim adopted it as one of his likes).
2 comments:
Our garden suffered this year too and our tomatoes are about the only thing that did well. Are you enjoying yours as much as we are ours? I still think it's funny that, out of all the many varieties of tomatoes available, you and I unknowingly planted the exact same 4 varieties. Mental telepathy? Genes? Whatever...I think of you and your tomatoes every time I water mine!
Soooo jealous no garden for us this year and now I am really, really sad.
Post a Comment