Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What the?

Time is precious. I inserted every little detail of my schedule until December into my iTouch last night. Every soccer practice and game, swimming lesson, carpool, snack for kindergarten, Joy School lesson, field trip I've agreed to attend, volunteer assignment, church meeting, playgroup. I could go on and on. It took me somewhere in the ballpark of an hour and a half. Then, this morning as I was scheduling a doctor's appointment for Eve, I glanced at this Thursday and realized (it was fresh in my mind, you see) that several events were missing. All of them, in fact. Sometime between inputting my life into my beloved iTouch and resting my head upon my pillow last night, every bit of data disappeared. Gadgets are wonderful. Except when they aren't. I'm backlogged on blog posts up the wazoo. But I'll be organizing my life tonight. For the second time. Blech.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

That bites! I have to admit I'm a pen and paper/calendar gal. All those "tech" things are more trouble than they are worth. ;) Someday I'll catch up with the times. Don't forget to put in our girls weekend. :) Yippee!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh, I'd be SO angry - grrrr!!! Take a deep breath and try again I suppose. Ugh!!