Last night after baths I used just a wee bit of gel to shape Eve's wisps into a mohawk. Just for a laugh - I've been cooped up for a week or so now so it's the little things that keep me going. Sue me. I neglected to take a picture then. So I snapped this one today, long after smoothing the mohawk over. Her hair was clearly unable to overcome the residual effects of hair products, I suppose.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Does this picture scream "I just woke up from a nap" or what?
Last night after baths I used just a wee bit of gel to shape Eve's wisps into a mohawk. Just for a laugh - I've been cooped up for a week or so now so it's the little things that keep me going. Sue me. I neglected to take a picture then. So I snapped this one today, long after smoothing the mohawk over. Her hair was clearly unable to overcome the residual effects of hair products, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! At least you can attribute the craziness to gel. Some naps leave such hairdos without any help at all!
Post a Comment