Nope. And our children were champs about it. Well, at least the oldest two. The others dozed off in our laps during Gospel Doctrine. I think they weren't really into it.
We attempted Sunday afternoon naps and about 5 minutes into slumber, the three non-nappers forgot what the word "quiet" meant and erupted into peals of screaming laughter. I took one for the team and invited them to go on a walk. Well, where does one walk while in Seaside? To the beach, of course! And one can't go to the beach without getting wet. Oh, I had good intentions of holding to the "let's just soak in nature and reflect on the beauty of Heavenly Father's creations" mentality. I think they took the word soak a little too literally.
After about an hour of splashing, they were wet well past their knees. But hey, three hours of church has got to count for something, right?
We spent the rest of the evening doing puzzles together and called it a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment