Thursday, July 21, 2011
Two days left.
I've still got two days to document of our first trip as a family that didn't involve going to visit family. Quite a milestone, honestly. But since I might be fighting the kids tomorrow to prepare our home for house guests tomorrow night I think I'll retire until they leave. Enjoy the first five days of pictures below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Loved reading about your vacation. It is so beautiful there! Reading your posts always makes me miss you and wish we lived closer. :)
What a great vacation! Glad you were able to get away and enjoy it all; the highs and the lows. :) Thanks for sharing. You have an adorable family. Tim sure married a good one!
LOVED the updates! I've been wondering how the vacation was fairing.
Very nostalgic... Both my parents grew up on the Oregon Coast - and much of my extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins) still live there. Canon Beach is a good friend (sorry Haystack didn't end up in the pic! All the more reason to go back again! ;).
We are on a jet plane to Seattle in just a few hours but I'll be keeping my eyes on the blog for the remainder of the trip!
Post a Comment