Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rumor has it.

Okay, word is starting to get out around here so I'd better make it official. Baby #4 is on her way. Due January 15th.

So there you have it. I'll try not to make this pregnancy the focus of my blog for the next 6 months or so. But, considering it might very well be my last, I'm not making any promises.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!!

Katie M said...

congrats susie! hope you feel well.

Abbey said...

My oh, my. How exciting. "On HER way" you say? So is it a girl than? That is so great. We sure miss you guys!

Susie said...

Actually, we're not gonna find out until we're in the delivery room, but at this point, what else could it be but a girl?

Polliwog said...

Congratulations! :) Now I understand why your blogging has been less frequent. I'm surprised my complaints about pregnancy haven't kept you away from it a little longer. lol

Delivery day ought to be lots of fun! (I can't believe you have the will power to wait and find out.)

Ralina said...

Congratulations Tim and Susie. I am so excited for you. I hope things are going ok and you are feeling ok.

Topsy said...

YEAH! You rock!

So I have to know. Are you the pregnant friend that Rachel was referring to in her blog? Or is there someone else in Boise growing a bigger family?? Ah the mystery of it all!

Anonymous said...

So I guess if it is a boy, he will be wearing girl clothes for awhile. Lucky him.

Annie said...

Yay! We love the Egbert girls and can't wait for another addition. congrats over and over!

Michele Reyes said...

Yeah! Congrats! You guys headed south anytime soon? Would love to get together again ;)
michele