Lesson number one: When using thick fabrics, first, change the needle. Lesson number two: when you are a sleep-deprived mother of 4 under six, do not pick up a new hobby. I've decided that I rather like sewing. It fulfills one of my most basic desires - to have something to show for my time.
Get in line. I'm still dreaming of reviving my long-lost Chinese-speaking, novel-reading, mountain-climbing, bike-riding, singing, swimming self. Sewing will have to wait for another day.
4 comments:
Bravo! That is a cute bag. Love the flower!
I love how the bag turned out! So cute! And you are an inspiration to me...I need to get a hobby, though I don't know if it will be sewing. What were the other things you said you once were?? Maybe I'll try one of those. :)
This bag is adorable. Love it.
It turned out so cute! Hobby? What's that?
Post a Comment