Friday, October 17, 2008
Shopping anyone?
The list has grown to such a length that there's no way I can possibly drag the girls through the store at such a clip so as to avoid any embarassments and still get everything on it. Even with the 5 minute (at best) distraction that an Albertson's chocolate chip cookie might provide, it's just not gonna happen. Bread and milk will just have to wait another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain (on a smaller scale)! Eating just isn't worth it!
I have finally resorted to losing a few hours of sleep when the grocery list has gotten to long to drag all four out for the adventure! I make the 10pm to midnight or the 5am to 7am Super Walmart run. Those few hours are worth it when I can actually think through my purchases and come in on budget!
Post a Comment