WANTED: Top executive for train-wreck bank about to be seized by federal regulators. Must be able to look busy while FDIC sells business from under you. Previous experience with angry shareholders sitting on worthless stock a plus. Perks: $7.5 million hiring bonus and $11.6 million cash severance.
Yep, the CEO for WaMu just walked away with $19 million for doing jack squat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious! Loved this post!
Lest you think I was witty enough to come up with the want ad, I stole it from an msnbc blog. I guess I should start quoting my sources better.
Susie,
Holy cow! It's been a long time. It looks like tings are going well for you. I just went to my wives 10 year high school anniversary and couldn't help but think of some of the great friends I had back then. You are among the list of those. You have a beautiful family and now that I have found you I hope we can keep in touch. Take care of yourself and that little family of yours.
Andy Dollar
Post a Comment