Friday, September 11, 2009

All in a day's work.


Precocious is what we call her. That's just a nice way of saying that her adventurous spirit and keen imagination get her into trouble. Often. Her activities usually involve messes, are simply an updated version of something for which she's previously been punished, and are always accompanied by a complete disregard for the little stop light in most people's heads that we like to call a conscience.

"I just want to do what I want to do!" she says. Oh brother, have we got our hands full. And she's just the first! She's in school for seven hours a day. Still, this week she managed to do the following:

1.

She built bird's nests- one for each of her sisters.

2.

That's tempera paint all over the back patio - a makeshift slip and slide, if you will. It resulted in a cold shower.



And the grand finale? She pooped in the sandbox and filled it to the brim with water. As soon as it recedes, we're throwing the whole thing out. I'll spare everyone the gory pictures. But hey, at least she wiped.



This is what I get for turning the TV off.

No comments: