1. Decorating Christmas ornaments.
2. Trimming the tree. We put the kids to work assembling our Target clearance scotch pine and I am the official light putter-upper.

3. Watching Mr. Krueger's Christmas. Don't mind the barf bowl.
4. Joy School Christmas party complete with nativity program.
Rachel as the star of Bethlehem.
And Lily as the angel.
5. Making and delivering treats. I used a different tactic this year and, instead of meticulously counting out how many plates I wanted to deliver and baking cookies accordingly, I just baked and assembled what was available. Which resulted in... a lot fewer plates. So, if you didn't make the cut this year - I'm sorry. Better luck next year!
6. Sending out Christmas cards. Many thanks to my own personal sweatshop.


7. Anna using some old scraps of fabric to design a baby quilt.

8. Eve learning to stand. The flushing of toilets and closing of bathroom doors is now strictly enforced.

9. Riding in a four-wheeler drawn sleigh.
10. Reading the Christmas story from Luke on Christmas Eve with nary an interruption.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
3 comments:
Sounds like a perfect Christmas season - especially the Luke reading with "nary an interruption!" I'm sure the girls felt the true spirit of Christmas in the things you did. And I love the picture in the sleigh. How fun, and how pretty you look!
Susie, you look beautiful in every picture that is taken of you. No matter if you are smiling, being thoughtful, or completely unaware a picture is being taken. So photogenic!
Looks like a wonderful Christmas. Loved your Christmas card letter. Just keepin' it real. Love it!
Yeh! Pictures of you! You are so beautiful. Looks like you had a great Christmas and how fun the sleigh looks! What a cute family.
Post a Comment