Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Donald's.

Rachel: Mom I want to go to Big Donald's today.
Me: Oh, you mean McDonalds?
Rachel: No, I want to go to Big Donald's (and points to Burger King, as we drive past).

I guess the size of your playplace does matter.

6 comments:

Amy Heath said...

That is awesome! I love it. Straight from the mouths of babes..

Topsy said...

IT DOES IT SO SO SO DOES!!!!

Valerie said...

I can just hear that sweet little insistent voice! And so serious...

Annie said...

SOOOO Cute! They really do come up with the best way to say things!!! Yesterday Jane said she wanted to go to the "Joseph Smith" store...aka Smith's Marketplace. I about died laughing!

Shannan said...

Heck yeah the play place is like the deciding factor. Unless Ray has seen a commercial for a cool toy in a happy meal, then we HAVE to go to McDonalds for the toy. Big Donalds! Love it!

Stace said...

Big Donald's is generally cleaner too....well, I think so any way!

Happy birthday Eve!