Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tucano's: The ride.

I'm pretty sure we cleaned them entirely out of Saltine crackers. Lily was in heaven. Me, though? Feeding four other mouths, three of them scurrying back and forth from the salad bar constantly; the little one screaming that I wasn't getting the bread broken into little pieces quickly enough left my plate stacked high with delicious (but not so hot anymore) meat until I got smart and put the stop light on. Thank heaven that place was crowded and loud - but, as it was, we were the only ones crazy enough to brave the restaurant with four little kids in tow. The reason? Kids under six eat free. And, we had a coupon, of course. When do we not have a coupon?

Anna ate voraciously - she might even be part T-Rex, based on her display at Tucano's. So, if I didn't get my money's worth (and I didn't, thanks to Eve) she more than made up for it with about 16 ounces of free meat. Ah, what an experience. Next time we'll leave the kids at home. Except Anna. Yep, I think our little carnivore might be a keeper.

1 comment:

Shannan said...

That place is weird. I too would go anywhere however if my kids could eat free. Ruby loves meat too...maybe she and Anna should get together and have a steak!