So, because we didn't spend near enough money on Christmas this year, we went out and made our first big purchase of 2010. A sectional. It took three trips to Costco and two very sore arms (first New Year's resolution for Susie: learn to bench press more than the bar) and ta-da!
Meet our new family room. It all smells a bit like China still. Not that I don't like China or anything. Heck, I spent the first 11 years of my life there.
Anyway, we've got seating! Come for a visit!
4 comments:
Wow! It looks great - can't wait to see it!
Looks great! Yeah for Costco.
PS. Winco does take debit cards, silly!
PPS. Your new glasses are super fab!
PPPS. Your girls are pretty darling, it's true. Glad they were spoiled a few times!
It looks fantastic!!! I want to come, snuggle, and watch a movie while laying on that baby!! Well done!
Hey Susie,
It's fun to read your blog. Your girls really are adorable. I can't imagine the estrogen! You are a survivor--seriously. Hopefully you can make it to our sisters' reunion this summer. We'll keep you posted. -- A
Post a Comment