Isn't that fun when they come out! Ray has lost four and I was a little sad when it dawned on me that he would never look the same again....his new teeth are changing the way he looks! Not my baby anymore! But he is so excited to get those teeth out. She is a beautiful gir. And hey, I love the new glasses. keep posting picture of yourself. I need to know that the children haven't won the battle and that you actually still exist!:)
I agree with Shannan - they really grow up when the new, bigger teeth come in. It's kind of sad. But Anna is beautiful and I'm sure her new look will be as well(as if looks are all that important). She's so sweet,we'll love her even if they come in sticking straight out!
Happily married mother of four beautiful girls: Anna, Lily, Rachel and Eve. Likes: traveling, cooking, reading, cleaning, politics, playing games, gardening, and the outdoors.
Dislikes: tofu, weird smells, idleness, and fantasy baseball (which is a dislike I happened to have picked up coincidentally right after Tim adopted it as one of his likes).
2 comments:
Isn't that fun when they come out! Ray has lost four and I was a little sad when it dawned on me that he would never look the same again....his new teeth are changing the way he looks! Not my baby anymore! But he is so excited to get those teeth out. She is a beautiful gir. And hey, I love the new glasses. keep posting picture of yourself. I need to know that the children haven't won the battle and that you actually still exist!:)
I agree with Shannan - they really grow up when the new, bigger teeth come in. It's kind of sad. But Anna is beautiful and I'm sure her new look will be as well(as if looks are all that important). She's so sweet,we'll love her even if they come in sticking straight out!
Post a Comment