I am so grateful to those who plan and organize events that give my children opportunities they could scarcely find elsewhere. Last week the PTO at Lily's elementary school put on two productions, one in which Lily got to participate. Once she got over the fact that she hadn't made the cut for the "big" play, she reveled in her moment of glory on stage. Her exact words were: "Mom, I got to be on a real stage!" She was an island spirit in a very shortened version of Shakespeare's The Tempest. We had fun cheering her on.
Friday, March 11, 2011
The Tempest.
I am so grateful to those who plan and organize events that give my children opportunities they could scarcely find elsewhere. Last week the PTO at Lily's elementary school put on two productions, one in which Lily got to participate. Once she got over the fact that she hadn't made the cut for the "big" play, she reveled in her moment of glory on stage. Her exact words were: "Mom, I got to be on a real stage!" She was an island spirit in a very shortened version of Shakespeare's The Tempest. We had fun cheering her on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment