The day before our trip to St. George a couple of weeks ago, Lily was washing her filthy feet in the pedestal sink in our downstairs bathroom. As you might expect, a sink with no ledge is an accident just waiting to happen. And happen it did. Lily slipped and slammed her head on the toilet seat. Poor toilet.
Her head? Not a scratch. Nor a concussion. Nor any visible indication at the sheer force it must have wielded to crack a toilet seat clean through. See what I'm dealing with here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh. My. Goodness. That is one hard head! Its remarkable that she's okay! I loved your pictures from your camping trip, such a cute little family. Susie, I must say, I am VERY excited to see you and your family in Michigan in August. I think I have really only met you probably twice and the last time I saw you was probably a decade ago. But, I have come to adore you and your girls (and Tim too). Anyway, when I heard you guys were going to be in Michigan I knew that I had to go. I completely despise driving through Chicago, so actually committing to a trip to Michigan is a big thing for me. :) Anyway, see you in a few weeks and keep the clever blog posts coming. :)
Post a Comment