Attacking a hike in 85 (early morning) degree weather, scaling sandstone, playing games on the balcony, cooling off for hours at the pool, skim-boarding on the Virgin River, staying up far too late and waking up way too early... we had a grand ol' time with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents this past week. Can't wait to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, I need a few details about where you had your fun! We are heading there Wed-Sat next week and I am concerned about how we will keep busy. :)
Polliwog - oh boy, it is hot there! But, I guess I'm talking to a Central Californian...
We spent long hours at the pools at our complex in Green Valley. But Amie pointed out a few hikes in the area and took us to the Virgin River in Washington. Most of the places we hit up were spots the locals go - but if you get in touch with Amie, she should have the scoop!
Have fun - too bad we couldn't have crossed paths! One of these days...
Post a Comment