Monday, July 28, 2008

And we're having another one because?

You know you're a young mother when you're about to put in a Baby Einstein DVD for your toddler so that she'll stay out of your hair while you keep a two-day migraine at bay. You find yourself running for the throne so you can puke what little you have left in your stomach since puking a few hours earlier while two of your children stand in the doorway in total dismay and the oldest calls from her position on the couch, "Mom's barfing, leave her alone!"

You emerge, light-headed, and within seconds, one daughter asks, "Mom, can you get me a snack?" and another complains that you didn't put the DVD in before visiting the bathroom. The toddler just wants to sit on your lap.

2 comments:

Polliwog said...

Miserable. Oh, you poor thing, I can't wait to hear the morning sickness is passed. Good luck!!

Ralina said...

I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope it passes soon. It makes it hard to care for the ones we already have thats for sure. Feel better soon.