A bad habit has crept its way into my life this pregnancy. I find that, by the time 8:00 rolls around and the kids have been tucked in, I want nothing more than to scoop myself a bowl of ice cream and flip channels (yeah, all five of them). I guess it's just my way of rewarding myself. Of saying, I've worked my tail off today and I deserve some pampering.
While I don't give into my 8:00 craving (at least not every day), it still bothers me that food has evolved into this emotional crutch lately. After all, I'm not terribly hungry, having eaten dinner only 2 hours earlier. And why is it that relaxing in the tub or reading a good book just doesn't provide the same euphoria as a giant bowl of Peanut Butter Cup? It bothers me. But not enough. In fact, blogging about it has only exacerbated the craving. Where the heck is my ice cream scoop?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am willing to have you remove all peanut butter cup from your house, and have you store it in my freezer. Then, when the craving is really strong, you'll have to come over to get some, and I'll have to tell you that it really was delicious!
Ha ha ha HA! You hit the nail on the head, sista. I am right there with you on this one. I swear it's because you can finally eat without a kid bugging you.
Just say the word and I'll email you a big fat photo of my post baby thighs and wonderfully voluptuous hamstrings (ham being the most pronounced part). I'll cure that ice cream craving in an instant!
Post a Comment