Today Anna gave her first talk in Primary. She spent about 50% of the time trying to muster the courage to speak into the microphone. That translated into a very, very long talk. Once she got started, she was stellar. Yesterday I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the lessons I had hanging over my head (Primary, Anna's talk, and Joy School) so I turned the responsibility of handling Anna's talk over to my sweet husband, who readily accepted.
I indulged in a power nap while he whipped out an excellent 3 minute presentation on the topic, "Jesus is our Savior", complete with object lesson and lots of pictures. He also assisted her in giving the talk so that I could sit and keep my primary class in order. It might seem like a trifle, but it really took a load off. How blessed I am to have him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job with the coaxing Tim. She did it!!
Sus, will you ask Tim if he is playing fantasy baseball this year and tell him to email me if he is. You and Amie have something in common...I am relegated to talk writing duty too.
Sorry, fantasy baseball did not make the cut this year.
Congrats Anna!
Nathan got out of his first talk because he was sick. Hmmm. Nice excuse!
Post a Comment