I went to bed last night realizing that I had not rinsed the conditioner out of my hair during my shower that evening. Oh, what fatigue does to us... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to pull my greasy mane back into the ponytail that has become so familiar.
Usually, I time my haircuts based on when it has been one month since I last styled my hair. I'm now going on about 3 months straight. Pretty sure it's time. While we're on the subject, I went for 5 days last week without applying any makeup. And actually went out in public on most of those days. This may not be a major feat for many of you, but for an almost 31-year-old who is painfully aware of her increasing wrinkles and bags under the eyes, I need my foundation!
This week I'm shooting for 6 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your lucky though cause you are beautiful without makeup...Ya, I think we should rename ponytails or clipped up hair to mommydo's or something like that :)
I can honestly say I have never noticed your makeup or lack of makeup.
I've been completely makeup free for the last 7 years! Good luck on 6 days!
Post a Comment