
Confession: one of my greatest pet peeves is bad breath. Early in our marriage while living in Utah, Tim knew that if he wanted any lip action on a particular night, he'd best avoid a carne asada burrito from Beto's. Guacamole is great and all, but I'd just as soon barf before I'd kiss someone who'd just ingested it.
I'm afraid that in recent days I've become somewhat hypocritical in my distaste for mouth odors. You see, I have developed a case myself. What can I do? I mean, besides brushing my teeth the usual two times a day...
Please help.
6 comments:
Floss all the time. I swear Brett walks around handing out floss strings to everyone each day, so I'm getting used to it. And rinse with that Crest Mouthwash stuff. Not the lysterine, it makes me cry. Oh and you have to brush your tongue not just your teeth a couple times a day. Wow, now I'm so grossed out I'm not going to eat breakfast.
That is good advice from nisa. Oh, and you should probably throw in a visit to the dentist every few years. Sad to say, now you know the reason that we haven't visited you lately.
Are you saying that there's a shortage of lip action in the Egbert household recently?
Thankfully, Tim is much more forgiving than I, Mom.
Thanks for the advice, Nisa. I do floss, though not as faithfully as I should. And I brush my tongue quite vigorously, even though it makes me gag. But Crest mouthwash...I'll have to try that.
Dentist? What's that Eric?
Okay, so you are doing everything right. Then stop working so hard getting the house ready and drink some More Water girlfriend! No one wants to see your hubby on the bad side of a kissing boycott!
They have these "tounge cleaners" by the toothbrushes that seem to do the trick too. They kind of look like a spoon and you scrape your tounge with them. I am with you on the bad breath thing...one of my pet peeves too!
Post a Comment