Monday was our 7th wedding anniversary. Rather than skip Family Home Evening for a date (for shame!), we used the kids free coupons from the library summer reading program and ate dinner at Sizzler. Oh so romantic. On the other hand, Tim bought me these.
And we celebrated a week early by going to the Idaho Shakespeare Festival's production of Into the Woods. I love this musical. And I know every word to every song. I'm so glad that I convinced Tim early on in our courtship that musicals are pretty darn awesome. He's indulged me in dozens since.
Tim and I joke that both of us did plenty of "deceiving" during the year that we dated. I had no clue when we got married that Tim even owned a single computer/video game, let alone played them! Of course, the fact that he was studying electrical engineering should have clued me into the possibility. Regardless, what I really didn't know then was the depth of his testimony and commitment to what is right. He astounds me. Tim is much more than that, but this year, I am truly grateful to have made covenants with someone who honors them and loves me to the fullest. Happy Anniversary Tim!
4 comments:
The roses are beautiful and so are you Susie. You and Tim truly are a great couple. Congratulations on 7 years!
Congrats Susie!
Happy 7th Anniversary Tim and Susie!
Congratulations on your anniversary and your newest addition. You look great! You know it is true love when you celebrate your anniversary at The Sizzler with all the kiddos!!
Post a Comment