Thursday, August 7, 2008

Keeping my cool.

I've come a long way as a mother. But there are still those days when, even though I've kept my cool through it all, I feel like I should be earning a higher return for my efforts. Like today, for instance. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say that if today's events keep up for another few days (or maybe even just one!), I will be putting Lily up for adoption. Any takers?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh! I'll take her. Well, can I have the details first please? ;)

Valerie said...

If it doesn't work out for Jill, I'm in line too! Or, if you could use a break, send her down her for awhile - seriously.

Cherish said...

I hate those kind of days! Ya, today I have one those...we could swap if you want???

Topsy said...

Sweet, Brett and I have been discussing adoption. Especially in light of the fact that I can't watch the Olympics because the starving and parentless children in Africa reduce me to a sobbing puddle. This would be faster, and cheaper solution.

Topsy said...

I changed my mother's need post just for you babe. Good days will come!