Thursday, January 24, 2008

Great days begin with root canals...

and spilled cereal.


And they end with blood-curdling screams on the monitor.

Anna asked us the other day if Daddy was like Cinderella (in that he works so hard all day long). Tim and I replied in unison, "Nope, Mommy's more like Cinderella". I don't need to tell you why...

5 comments:

Malauna said...

That is pretty clever of you to film the blook curdling screams on the moniter. Very effective.

Anonymous said...

Classic! Your kids have the best lungs in the family.

Topsy said...

I turned on your video and my kids came running. Are anna and lily okay mom?

Valerie said...

Pretty amazing Susie. Watching your girls play soooo sweetly together at times - it's hard to believe those sounds could come from them. I don't doubt it though. Kids can easily become Jekyl and Hyde-type characters.

Tim said...

What's funny is that Rachel seems to like the cereal off the floor more than in a bowl on her highchair. We really should just give in and poor some cereal down there first thing in the morning and skip the anticipation of wondering if well have a mess today or not.