Monday, January 7, 2008

I won't sleep in past 6:30 a.m.

But put me in a chair and torture me and maybe I'll get some shut-eye. If Rachel could talk, that is what she would say. Jill and Mom, this video's for you - just so you can get your Rachel fix. Everyone else, you're more than welcome to watch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha!! Need I say more?

Topsy said...

Hilarious!

Topsy said...

Sorry Susie, couldn't find your email. Thanks for the help offer. I could really use some help Monday or Tuesday emptying out the fridge and freezer adn getting them cleaned. If you are available and want to bring your kids over.

Valerie said...

Thanks, Susie. Jill and I had a great laugh together watching this. It won't hold me for very long though, so keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

I think it is time for some intervention from DCFS. Robitussin is not for young children Susie!