My husband sent me this article earlier this week. Am I supposed to take it as a hint? Or should I be flattered that my husband thinks my sense of humor is intact enough to take it all in stride. Either way, my favorite part was the following: Don't complain if he's late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Alas, I would have failed by 1955 standards. In any case, for those of you who know Tim, isn't it so him?
Snopes.com has dubbed it as a fake. I don't think it matters. My husband still sent it to me. The same man who urged me to read The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger long before my book club took it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember seeing that article come through my email in 1999. How funny.
I do think one of the items on the list is important to do:
Be happy to see him.
My kids do a great job of this. Dropping whatever they are doing and running to be the first to give him a hug. I should probably join their race.
Post a Comment