Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My weight loss plan.

Not unlike many people I know, I have made a goal to drop a few pounds over the first few months of 2008. I'm down about 5 pounds. Hear. hear. Wanna know my secret? Here it is:
1. Quit nursing.
2. Quit eating like I'm still nursing.
Works like a charm.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I forgot the quit eating like I'm nursing part. I'll try that.

Topsy said...

What if you quit eating like you were nursing, but kept nursing. You'd burn an extra 500 calories a DAY!

Annie said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Five pounds, that is awesome! I am so glad to know that there are other people out there that can't lose their baby weight while they are nursing. I thought that nursing was going to be the magic weight loss trick but unfortunately I can't seem to lose a pound no matter what I do! Did you notice any difference when you started feeding your girls solids but were still breastfeeding? The bummer part about the whole deal is if I do ever lose my pregnancy weight when I am done nursing, it won't be too long till it is time to get pregnant again. It is a good thing that the little tikes are worth it!