Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love that laundry chute.

My sweet baby(?) picked up (no pun intended) this trick oh, about 2 weeks ago. It's a pretty nifty habit when I want to keep the house clean. Downside: when I've laid Lily's clothes for the day out and she delays getting dressed...which, she always does. Guess where they end up? Watch and find out.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Have you trained her to deposit only clothes, or have other, less desireable items also gone down the chute?! She's darkling Susie! I can't wait to see her again...

Susie said...

She's thrown a handful of toys down, and some dirty diapers, but we have now taught her to distinguish between the laundry chute and the trash can, so she's on her way...

Malauna said...

Way to go on the positive reinforcement of doing something that would potentially annoy you or one of her sisters! haha. That is really cute.

Topsy said...

Well, of course, Mrs. "good job" what do you expect!

Annie said...

Can she come to my house! I have laundry everywhere! I have officially been bombed by baby! Rachel is so cute and is getting so big. I hate that I am missing it all!